Olymp Trade Broker : What are your reviews about it ?

• I am collecting information on the Olimp Trade broker, I saw a lot of reviews on the net, more positive, abusive ones, but I would like to know from real clients the details about the terms of trade of this broker.

I personally trade at the olymp trade and I can say that this is a good broker. There it is comfortable to trade and money can be withdrawn almost in one click on any card and purse. There it is easy to register and quickly pass verification. there are a lot of assets for trade, there is enough crypto currency.

• Olymp Trade is a binary options broker and binary options trading is inherently a risky business because in most of the countries binary options and forex trading is not regulated through the state run regulators. You are dependant upon the honesty of the broker when it comes to your money and the trades executed.

With that said, this doesn't apply only to Olymp trade, this applies to binary options and forex trading as a whole. If you are entering this type of trading you must be ready to take risk from both regulatory and trading perspective.