(Last Updated: May 4, 2019)

What are the best stock market apps for beginners in India?

• @UniQueme Yes, I too agree with you. MoneyControl is the best app around. I also prefer using this one only to get all the stock related updates. I have been sticking to this stock market app since a long time now. And, I am quite satisfied with its performance.

• Best apps depend on the use case. If you want to just view the stock situation and check your portfolio value, Moneycontrol or ET money are good. If you want to trade as well, you might want to look at apps like Zerodha, 5paisa etc.

• @UniQueme Undoubtedly, Moneycontrol is the best stock market app that I can think of. I agree with your feedback. This is very informative and user friendly also.

• @UniQueme My vote too goes to Money control app only. I haven't tried others. I would surely give a try to a couple of more stock trading apps and share my feedback.

• @Harleen Nice collection of stock trading apps in India. But, we can't have all of them. It really gets difficult to manage too many apps on our mobile. I would like to go with Moneycontrol app. I have heard a lot about this app and its features.

Disclaimer: Any views/recommendations expressed in the forum, of the individuals are their own only. Fintrakk doesn't endorse or recommend any financial product or views by the users of the forum. The information/comments on the forum should not be considered as a financial advise. Please do your own due diligence before investing. Fintrakk is not responsible for any financial loss to any of its visitor/user.