What are the best stock market apps for beginners in India?

• @harleen informative thanks!!

• I use the Edelweiss Mobile Trader for stock trading in India. The Edelweiss mobile trading app has a user friendly design and offers in depth market analysis for equity, futures and market options.

The app gives you access to advanced charting software, intraday trading charts and popular technical indicators which provide you a detailed analysis of the Indian stock market. It is free to download and the EMT app also supports a one step login process which accessing it simple for both beginners and experienced traders.

• @vikas_nair I prefer using Moneycontrol app, a trusted name. It's good and easy to use. In fact, I think most of the mobile apps are easy to download and use these days. Its just a matter of personal choice which one we like.
    I heard that StockEdge is also good. But, I am satisfied with one app only for getting regular stock related updates. There seems no fun having too many stock trading apps installed and managing all of them. I haven't heard much of Edelweiss App? Is it really a good one or similar to other apps? What better this offers as compared to other popular stock trading apps? Any review on this.

• @michaelmelchoir 5paisa app is also a good one. I personally use it. It has nice features. Its Auto investor feature, technical indicators are quite good. We can trade in multiple segments and invest in mutual funds also.

• For the beginners, first of all it is important that they should understand the important concepts of the stock market and also get a quality advice from the SEBI registered financial advisors. You can find lots of apps claiming to be the best in the industry but not many of them provide a perfect combination of the quality information and connecting with the research analysts anytime. Advisorymandi is one such popular stock market app that makes the task of finding and hiring the advisors quite easy. Whatever advice you require the advisors are there to help you out and assist in making investments in the stock market hassle free.

• @ishaantsingh013 Hi, I haven't heard of this stock market app. Is it a new mobile app?
    I find MoneyControl app the best. It offers latest market data and financial news regularly. Easy navigation and live streaming options are the best part. You can manage your portfolio and track stocks, mutual funds etc. through watchlist. I am quite satisfied with the Moneycontrol app features.

• @vikas_nair I like StockEdge App. Easy to download & a pretty simple one to use.

• @harleen Hey, that's a pretty good list to share. I like ET markets app and have been using it for some time now. Heard about Kite mobile app also. But, I am not sure how it performs. Can anyone give a slight idea about Zerodha KIte app? Any feedback on the same.

• @harleen I also use Moneycontrol app and like it. I didn't feel like switching over to any other stock market app.

• Yes, that's a good and a popular one too. All have their own preferences as per requirements.

Disclaimer: Any views/recommendations expressed in the forum, of the individuals are their own only. Fintrakk doesn't endorse or recommend any financial product or views by the users of the forum. The information/comments on the forum should not be considered as a financial advise. Please do your own due diligence before investing. Fintrakk is not responsible for any financial loss to any of its visitor/user.