(Last Updated: March 12, 2020)
Get Zerodha Account
Get Zerodha Account

Best Tax Saving Investments in India

• Why do you need a Tax Saving Investment? Simple answer, because they help us save taxes on our income earned. To enjoy tax deduction under section 80C or 80CCC, tax saving investments are an important part of one's life. The value of these investments is often taken into account and people want to invest.

Different investment types exist on the market, but people still reverse investment due to varied risks and the associated low returns. There is, however, a type of investment, ELSS-Equity Linked Savings, which is a good way to save tax and also helps you grow your cash. ELSS has a very low locking period of 3 years and also has a high return value.

• Hi,

I was quite new to investing in early 2017. Its because I started working at that time. Before taking any decision I started reading investment blogs and guides. In my case, I mostly followed Investopedia, Elearnmarkets and The balance.

With lot of thoughts about mutual funds, recurring deposits, PPF and even stocks, I came to the final decision of investing Equity Linked savings scheme.

Here is why?

1. It saves my tax
    2. It is having low lock-in period

Even you can try out as well.

Get Zerodha Account
Disclaimer: Any views/recommendations expressed in the forum, of the individuals are their own only. Fintrakk doesn't endorse or recommend any financial product or views by the users of the forum. The information/comments on the forum should not be considered as a financial advise. Please do your own due diligence before investing. Fintrakk is not responsible for any financial loss to any of its visitor/user.