(Last Updated: October 6, 2019)
Get Zerodha Account
Get Zerodha Account

SWP Investment: Systematic Withdrawal Plan

• Hi,
    I have a lump sum to invest and I'm looking at SWP as an instrument for tax efficiencies and better returns.
    I plan to invest majorly in Debt MFs ( ~80%) and the remaining in equity since my risk appetite is low and am a retiree.

I don't want to erode my capital, therefore I want schemes which are only Capital Appreciation withdrawal oriented. I would want the redemptions to happen on a monthly basis.

Can you please suggest good debt oriented SWP schemes which can provide returns upward of 7% annually(based on previous performance)? Also to say, this is not my primary source of income, I'm flexible with the returns but hoping for good ROI.

Get Zerodha Account
Disclaimer: Any views/recommendations expressed in the forum, of the individuals are their own only. Fintrakk doesn't endorse or recommend any financial product or views by the users of the forum. The information/comments on the forum should not be considered as a financial advise. Please do your own due diligence before investing. Fintrakk is not responsible for any financial loss to any of its visitor/user.