(Last Updated: September 5, 2019)
Get Zerodha Account
Get Zerodha Account

How to get instant small business loans online? Easy ways

• Entrepreneurs who have been into small businesses and startups only realize the potential of their business after 6 months. I would say it is an important phase for any business.

So, you would need small business loans to develop your business further. Major finance providers do not want to risk their money and provide a loan to the small businesses. But, you can get collateral free Small business loans from companies like Lendingkart with just few documents.

• @riyaS Hi, there are so many companies offering loan services these days. It's hard to find out which one is best? I heard of Flexiloans, Bajaj Finserv and most of the banks in India also provide easy loans.

So, what differentiates Lendingkart from others? I mean why should I apply for a loan at Lendingkart? Any specific points to convince me or anyone to apply for a loan there rather than go for a reliable bank or other popular loan provider.

I would really appreciate your feedback. Thanks!

• @riyaS Is it safe to get loan from these private companies? I mean I hope they don't charge very high interest rates. I have a small business and looking for some funds. But, I am really confused which is the best and easiest way to get a loan.

Get Zerodha Account
Disclaimer: Any views/recommendations expressed in the forum, of the individuals are their own only. Fintrakk doesn't endorse or recommend any financial product or views by the users of the forum. The information/comments on the forum should not be considered as a financial advise. Please do your own due diligence before investing. Fintrakk is not responsible for any financial loss to any of its visitor/user.