(Last Updated: August 20, 2019)
Get Zerodha Account
Get Zerodha Account

Investment Advice & Retirement Planning Ideas

• Hi everyone, I am 35 years old. I can invest Rs 20 lakhs in one go and forget about it for around 20 years.

I can monthly invest additional Rs. 50000/- per month till my retirement.

I am looking for a corpus of around 4-5 crores after 25 years. Will this money be ok? My current monthly expenditure is around Rs 60000/-.
    I am not interested in real estate. Please can someone guide on what should I do.

• You can look to invest in mutual funds. I won't say they provide assured returns. In fact, they are risky. But, you still have the chance to generate better returns over the years. However, these are just like investing stocks but through professional fund managers. But, no one can assure guarantee of returns therein.

• You can buy some gold. But, the prices are too high right now. So, you may have to wait a bit to get them stabilised. Investment in gold is an all time favourite of people in India.

• For people nearing their 40s, it is the right time to consider an investment plan. It is important to have a retirement availing one. When investing, you need to make sure that the retirement plan fits in your budget while offering maximum benefits. You can also take the help of an online retirement calculator with pension indicators.

Get Zerodha Account
Disclaimer: Any views/recommendations expressed in the forum, of the individuals are their own only. Fintrakk doesn't endorse or recommend any financial product or views by the users of the forum. The information/comments on the forum should not be considered as a financial advise. Please do your own due diligence before investing. Fintrakk is not responsible for any financial loss to any of its visitor/user.