(Last Updated: July 30, 2019)
Get Zerodha Account
Get Zerodha Account

Financial Planning & Personal Finance Tips for Beginners

• Hi everyone! My name is Brock and I joined this forum to learn more about being financially responsible. Does anyone have any tips about how to effectively use this forum? Thanks a lot!

• Hi Brock, I also joined this financial forum sometime back. It's quite a decent forum with genuine information and active discussions on financial planning, investment, credit cards, money saving ideas etc.
    Most of topics are India specific. But, you can initiate a healthy discussion on any interesting trending global topics as well.

• Hey, Its just so simple to be a part of this personal finance and investment discussion forum. You just need to create your account and start posting financial queries. The members are quick enough to reply and share their feedback on different financial topics.
    The best part of this financial forum is that you can also ask your query as a guest. So, that's so easy! But, just make sure, no spamming is allowed. Your query/post shall be approved only if it is genuine and it shall add some value to this platform.

• I also joined to this financial forum. I now want to boost my credit score. Any good ideas for that, please share here. Contact to https://www.boostcredit101.com/

Get Zerodha Account
Disclaimer: Any views/recommendations expressed in the forum, of the individuals are their own only. Fintrakk doesn't endorse or recommend any financial product or views by the users of the forum. The information/comments on the forum should not be considered as a financial advise. Please do your own due diligence before investing. Fintrakk is not responsible for any financial loss to any of its visitor/user.