(Last Updated: August 14, 2019)
Get Zerodha Account
Get Zerodha Account

Is Zerodha safe and reliable stock broker? Is it the best Discount broker in India?

• You might have heard and read so much about Zerodha, a leading and one of the best discount broker in India. It's just amazing to know about their huge customer base and fast growing company. Do you ever feel that Is Zerodha safe and reliable stock broker? Is it the best Discount broker in India?

Will Zerodha be able to cope up with such rising number of clients and serve them well?

Don't worry, I also sometimes feel the same. But, there's nothing to worry as such. I am not going to give a complete Zerodha review here. I'll just point out the plus points or advantages of opening a Demat account with Zerodha.

• @Ishu Yes, Zerodha is one of the topmost stock brokers in India. It is the largest discount broker and offers impeccable services to its customers. The company keeps on making changes like waiving off certain fees, DP charges on Zerodha Coin redemption etc. All these to build a better relation with its clients.

So, I don't think there's any doubt in safety of transactions through Zerodha.

Moreover, SEBI is the regulating body that has set norms in favour of customers. So, there isn't any concern regarding reliability or performance.

• @Ishu Of course, Zerodha is a reliable stock broker in India. No doubt, in it! I have been trading through them since the past few years. A wonderful platform and great customer support, is what I can best say.
    I am quite impressed by their latest Zerodha Kite 3 version that has further eased out the trading process.

Get Zerodha Account
Disclaimer: Any views/recommendations expressed in the forum, of the individuals are their own only. Fintrakk doesn't endorse or recommend any financial product or views by the users of the forum. The information/comments on the forum should not be considered as a financial advise. Please do your own due diligence before investing. Fintrakk is not responsible for any financial loss to any of its visitor/user.