(Last Updated: August 13, 2019)
Get Zerodha Account
Get Zerodha Account

Wisdom Capital Review: Brokerage Charges, Is it a good Discount Broker, India?

• While looking for a discount brokerage firm for my requirements(Long term investments, intraday investments, F&O investments), I came across Wisdom Capital Discount Broker in India. I wonder if some of you have Wisdom Capital review and if you would have an opinion on Wisdom Capital Vs Zerodha or Upstox, ICICI Securities.

Wisdom Capital Review:

Here are a few things that I found with Wisdom Capital:

• They support all the segments across BSE, NSE and MCX.

• That provides ability for you to trade Stocks, F&Os, Intraday, currencies and commodity.

• Wisdom Capital Trading and Demat Account Opening is Free. Lifetime Maintainence Charges are 999 + taxes.

• Trading Delivery/ is free at freedom plans and is charged at Rs 9 per trade or 0.05% in Pro Plan.

• Pro Plans provide really high leverage for the user(sometimes of the order of 40X as compared to 5-10x of other brokers).
      Wisdom Capital Review.jpg

All in All, it seems like that Wisdom Capital broker is good for both normal stock market investor as well as Professional Traders. What do you think? Any reviews will be appreciated. If you can also share a comparison of Wisdom Capital vs Zerodha, that would be really great!

• Surprising thing about wisdom capital is that they charge for the pro plan and there are free trades in the normal plan. I was very surprised by that.

• @brokerdude Wisdom Capital also seems to be a decent stock broker. But, I would definitely be inclined more towards Zerodha and 5paisa, if I have to refer someone.

Not that, I am promoting them. It's just that after researching a lot, I analysed these two discount brokers 5paisa and Zerodha have done fairly well in the past few years. May it be their services, customer support or trading apps, all have improved massively. Don't you think so?

• @brokerdude Hi, I personally prefer Zerodha platform as compared to any other stock broker in India. They have good customer support, many new apps & features to offer with latest technology to ease out things. another one 5paisa also that has gained popularity. You can check Zerodha vs 5paisa to get a better view of it.

Also, Zerodha seems to be a safe & reliable stock broker to me. I have been using it for years and I am quite comfortable using its services.

• @brokerdude Hi, Is Wisdom Capital really good? Has anyone used it personally? I heard and read different views about them recently.
    I read about a user who didn't have a pleasant experience with them. They squared off his position at 12:30 pm while he informed that he'll do it before 3.20 pm by himself. As a result, he had to bear a loss since the price of shares he bought had gone down.
    I am really worried, if that happens to me. I am a salaried person and put my extra savings in stocks. So, should I continue stock investing? Any opinions on it.

Get Zerodha Account
Disclaimer: Any views/recommendations expressed in the forum, of the individuals are their own only. Fintrakk doesn't endorse or recommend any financial product or views by the users of the forum. The information/comments on the forum should not be considered as a financial advise. Please do your own due diligence before investing. Fintrakk is not responsible for any financial loss to any of its visitor/user.