(Last Updated: May 2, 2019)

Finvasia Scalpert Review: Is it a good trading platform?

• Finvasia recently upgraded their in-house trading platform scalpert, is here anyone who is using it? Please give your insights.

• Good platform. Works way better than the previous one. Speed, execution, features, UI everything has been worked upon. Few things are missing but they say the next update will fix those things. But for what scalpert is at the moment, you can easily trade without noticing the missing frills.

• @Tarun I really like seeing Indian tech driven platforms grow. Every day we read about new and emerging fintech companies, trading platforms, robo advisors making their presence in this competitive world. It's really good to know about such fintech platforms.

After all, its the customer who's going to benefit with their affordable pricing and tech driven models. Every competitor tries to outperform others whether by lowering prices or improving service quality. So, the customer is surely in a win-win situation. What do you think? Am I correct in saying so?

• @UniQueme Yes, I have heard a bit about it. I think you are talking about the mobile trading app. Finvasia ScalperT is a free trading app. But, it doesn't seem to be a good choice for beginners. May be, if you are an experienced trader, you might gain from this trading app. But, as a beginner I won't suggest using it.

My friend told me about some of their log out issues also. And, the scrips load slowly. Some improvements surely need to be made on their part to compete with leading mobile trading apps in the market.

• @Ishu Correct. Lowering prices + good services are indeed a win-win between firm and customer. You can look at brokers with expensive prices, no one even bothered to go there even when it’s offering good services. That’s why discount brokers or even zero brokerage brokers are trending these days. Axis Direct changed the brokerage plan to discount-like brokerage plan to win back their clients or to maintain their growth.

@GauravKhera I agree improvements are much needed, but I don’t find such issues your friend’s having in new update. Was your friend talking about new update or old Scalpert? Scrip load very much fine here. Regarding log out issues, he must be talking about old one which I faced too, but never in new one.

• I don’t know why you are saying that, finvasia isn't the best choice for a beginner. Being a beginner myself, I watch out for every penny I can save. If I talk about trading platform, Scalpert, after the update it has become quite user friendly. I myself have been using it, no problem faced after the update, the order execution speed is fast. You should use it out to see for yourself!

Disclaimer: Any views/recommendations expressed in the forum, of the individuals are their own only. Fintrakk doesn't endorse or recommend any financial product or views by the users of the forum. The information/comments on the forum should not be considered as a financial advise. Please do your own due diligence before investing. Fintrakk is not responsible for any financial loss to any of its visitor/user.