(Last Updated: June 2, 2019)
Get Zerodha Account
Get Zerodha Account

Paytm Money Stock Broking Services: Best Stock Brokers List in India to Grow

• Paytm Money gets nod from SEBI to start offering stock broking services in India. Do you know that? This means, Paytm can give tough competition to the existing key players like Zerodha, 5paisa etc. in the stock broking world.

What do you think about this? Paytm money had already started offering mutual fund direct plans. And, further it's entering the In-app stock broking services.

After this big news, what Paytm money can offer you?

Paytm Stock Broking Services: Products Offered

Simply put, through Paytm Stock broking you will be able to invest and trade in:

• Equity

• Derivatives

• Commodities

• Currency

• ETFs etc.

Paytm Money Stock Broking Services.jpg Firstly, Paytm Money entered as a mutual fund platform and now into stock broking, there's surely going to be a lot of buzz around.

And yes, who will win the title of the best stock broker in India? The one with better products and impeccable services shall of course be the winner. For us, the stock brokers list is growing bigger with each passing day.

Of course, this all shall happen over the coming few months. Let's see how it goes!
    Can Paytm Money become "A full stack wealth management firm" in India? Will it prove to be a real threat to other popular full service as well as discount brokers in India? What are your thoughts about this? Feel free to share.

• @Anmol Well said! I am also excited to see how all this goes. I mean how the new but very well known entrant like Paytm Money proves itself in the stock broking services.

Indeed, a masterstroke that might have let the other stock brokers to rethink their business strategy for once. Paytm is all set to introduce stock broking on its platform. It has also received the broker membership of BSE and NSE.

From business point of view:
    As per recent data, Zerodha emerged as the biggest discount broker in India based on active number of clients. And, Paytm Money is getting ready to compete with Zerodha. Hence, some cautious moves need to be taken by Zerodha and other stock brokers to maintain their existing position amidst newer players.

From an investor point of view:
    The customers surely gain in all this. Since, companies need to focus on better product and service quality to sustain in the competitive market. So, ultimately, there's definitely some benefit for the end user in it.

• @Anmol The very fact that Paytm is entering the stock broking services signifies that it is likely to disrupt the stock market. Of course, in a positive way!
    It has already entered the mutual fund industry through its platform "Paytm Money" where you can get mutual funds easily.
    And, expanding their user base further through stock broking services will surely be risky for other existing stock brokers.
    After all, a big brand name, quicker processing and great services model shall emerge as winner. And, I think Paytm has a combination of all these 3 requisites. What do you think? Am I correct in saying so? Let me know please.

• Hey, very well said Yash 🙂 I totally agree with your point that Paytm Money Stock broking services shall disrupt the stock market. Adding upon, I feel it will bring a new financial wave that is surely going to benefit customers. We are likely to see further reduced or free pricing models in different segments 😉 Waiting to see the way Paytm is going to proceed further.

• @Anmol Paytm is a good company. I am eagerly waiting to experience Paytm Money Stock Broking services. I am sure they'll keep customers preferences and comfort as a top priority as they have been doing so through their other services.

• @Anmol It's good to know that Paytm is also launching its stock broking services. So many stock brokers already there competing with one another. One more, Paytm Stock broking Services shall be good to see. How this establishes itself in the growing list of full service or discount brokers in India.

Get Zerodha Account
Disclaimer: Any views/recommendations expressed in the forum, of the individuals are their own only. Fintrakk doesn't endorse or recommend any financial product or views by the users of the forum. The information/comments on the forum should not be considered as a financial advise. Please do your own due diligence before investing. Fintrakk is not responsible for any financial loss to any of its visitor/user.