(Last Updated: June 17, 2019)
Get Zerodha Account
Get Zerodha Account

Which are Best Full Service Brokers in India? Top List 2019

• Full Service Brokers, as the name itself suggests provide a full set of services to their clients. In simple words, full service brokers offer multiple services including personal financial advice, research reports and a relationship manager. This shall be in addition to the buying and selling of shares.

You also have access to a range of financial products like mutual funds, debt, IPO etc. A complete package of services!

Looking at the benefits of using these stock broker's services, I thought of compiling a list of the best full service brokers in India.

Best Full Service Brokers in India: List 2019

Here's a list of the major and most popular full service brokers in India:

• Angel Broking
    • Kotak Securities
    • ICICI Direct
    • IIFL or India Infoline
    • Sharekhan
    • Motilal Oswal
    • Edelweiss
    • Axis Direct
    • Indiabulls
    • Karvy

Did I miss any important name here? These are the stock broker's name that come to my mind right now.

Do you have any other important names to add to this list? If yes, do share your feedback and details on any specific full service stock broker in India. This shall help to make this stock broker list comprehensive and even more interesting. So, go ahead and share your views.

• @Ishu I think Angel Broking and Kotak score well over others in this full service brokers list. What say? I have an account with Angel Broking. The services are good. But, hearing and reading a lot about discount brokers, I am thinking to switch over to a separate discount broker. Is that a good idea? If yes, what tips you'll like to share. Thanks in advance.

• If you search for brokers list in India, you will find PL India as well. You have missed this. In 1944, Mr. Prabhudas Lilladher Sheth registered a PL India stock broking company In India with a vision of rising up to become India's leading financial services provider. It has been a long journey since.

A journey of success, based on strong adherence to ethics, uncompromising dedication to quality and an attitude of excellence. Over the years, PL has evolved from a standalone brokerage firm to a one-stop shop to companies for all financial services.

With a team of dedicated experts and a nationwide distribution network of branches, franchisees and associates, PL provides a comprehensive gamut of financial advisory services in the Institutional and Retail domain.

Their range of services includes Equity & Derivative Broking, Investment Banking, Corporate Advisory, PMS, Online Trading, Loan against Shares, Mutual Funds, IPO's, Real Estate, Home Loan & Loan Against property.

• @Sandra Does Prabhudas Lilladher offer a free demat & trading account opening option? I heard these days stock brokers whether discount brokers or full service brokers are coming up with free brokerage plans also. So, is there any advantage of opening an account with PL India as such? What better it can offer as copmpared to other full service brokers in India?

• @Sandra I have an account with Angel Broking. I find their services good. Can I know what extra benefit can I get through this PL India account? I mean all stock brokers provide somewhat similar services only. So, why should I switch over to another demat account when I already have it with another popular stock broker?

• @Sandra Although PL India is quite old platform. But, with new and emerging brokers offering low cost models, the competition is tough. The investors and traders get more inclined towards discount brokers also as compared to full service brokers in India these days. Isn't it true? What do you say?

Get Zerodha Account
Disclaimer: Any views/recommendations expressed in the forum, of the individuals are their own only. Fintrakk doesn't endorse or recommend any financial product or views by the users of the forum. The information/comments on the forum should not be considered as a financial advise. Please do your own due diligence before investing. Fintrakk is not responsible for any financial loss to any of its visitor/user.