What are the available Post Office Saving Schemes in India?
Anmol last edited by Anmol
Here is the complete list of post office schemes in India:
- Post office saving account
- Public provident account (PPF)
- 5-year Post office Recurring deposit
- Post office Time deposits account
- Post office Monthly Income account
- Senior citizen saving scheme
- National Savings certificate (NSC)
- Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP)
- Sukanya Samriddhi account
These are the popular Post office schemes available in India. Where would you like to invest? Do give your suggestions.
Disclaimer: Any views/recommendations expressed in the forum, of the individuals are their own only. Fintrakk doesn't endorse or recommend any financial product or views by the users of the forum. The information/comments on the forum should not be considered as a financial advise. Please do your own due diligence before investing. Fintrakk is not responsible for any financial loss to any of its visitor/user.